NW
Posted By
No Way
Dec 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I print photos taken with either my 8mp or 5mp camera the pictures look fine, but when I try to make a simple collage, the resolution of the finished product is seriously degraded. Why do the individual elements of the collage look great until they are positioned together in one image?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TN
Tesco News
Dec 8, 2005
"Ric" wrote in message
When I print photos taken with either my 8mp or 5mp camera the pictures look fine, but when I try to make a simple collage, the resolution of the finished product is seriously degraded. Why do the individual elements of the collage look great until they are positioned together in one image?
Hi.

Could it be that they most of them are being downsampled to the resolution of the lowest element in the collage.

Start your Collage new document with the resolution of the highest element, then check the resolution of the other elements before they get added in.

Roy G

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections