Virtual Painter in PhotoShop? And Which Other Program is Excellent for Painting Effects?

M
Posted By
maria
Oct 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can we use the Virtual Painter plugins/filters in Photoshop? If we can, how do we do it?
One more question. As far as painting effects are concerned, which program, other than Photoshop, do you think is excellent? Thank you!

Maria

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hecate
Oct 17, 2003
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:17:15 -0400, maria <<>> wrote:

Can we use the Virtual Painter plugins/filters in Photoshop? If we can, how do we do it?
One more question. As far as painting effects are concerned, which program, other than Photoshop, do you think is excellent? Thank you!
Instead of Photoshop actually. There is no software that does it as well as Painter from Corel.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
M
maria
Oct 18, 2003
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:09:03 +0100, Hecate wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:17:15 -0400, maria <<>> wrote:
Instead of Photoshop actually. There is no software that does it as well as Painter from Corel.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui

Hecate,

I am interesting in filters and textures. I don’t see a good variety of them in Corel Painter. Am I wrong?
Thanks!

Maria
H
Hecate
Oct 19, 2003
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:05:12 -0400, maria <<>> wrote:

Hecate,

I am interesting in filters and textures. I don’t see a good variety of them in Corel Painter. Am I wrong?
Thanks!
Yes and no. Painter is essentially creative software. Unlike Photoshop which is a mixture of creative and enhancement. In Painter it is expected that you create what you need. There are, however, lots of textures etc around for Painter. You can try the Painter site first where people upload stuff. And there are quite a few sites round the Net. Just Google for Painter and Textures or some such. But, essentially, what you get with Painter is a piece of software where you can make anything you want in terms of painting – oils, watercolours, pencil, whatever,. The only limit is your imagination.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections