M
Posted By
MrB
Mar 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I click on help for PE4, nothing happens. I have done a repair install with no change.

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

W
Wheeler
Mar 6, 2006
"MrB" wrote in message
When I click on help for PE4, nothing happens. I have done a repair install with no change.

Thanks
what is your default browser?
i had set mine to sbc yahoo browser and it wouldn’t work, but when i set it back to internet explorer it worked.

if you don’t want to change your default browser you can create a shortcut to the help file in your start menu
SS
Sea Star
Mar 21, 2006
Wheeler wrote:
"MrB" wrote in message

Thanks
i had set mine to sbc yahoo browser and it wouldn’t work, but when i set it back to internet explorer it worked.

if you don’t want to change your default browser you can create a shortcut to the help file in your start menu

Will it work in Firefox?
W
Wheeler
Mar 22, 2006
"Sea Star" <seastarwriter@[no-spam]prodigy.[no-spam]net> wrote in message
Wheeler wrote:
"MrB" wrote in message

Thanks

Will it work in Firefox?

i have never used that browser, but it is a html file, so i would imagine that it would work

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections