Posted By
cdoc
Mar 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello
I was hoping someone could answer this question before I purchase elements 2.0. I need a solution that will allow me to create a dvd that will auto repeat the chapter or title when the dvd reaches the end. I use Ulead videostudio which will allow this. But I wanted to try a different solution. I know that I can set the dvd to repeat but the easiest solution for my projects are to create a dvd that will do this automatically.
Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RG
Roy G
Mar 18, 2006
"cdoc" wrote in message
Hello
I was hoping someone could answer this question before I purchase elements
2.0. I need a solution that will allow me to create a dvd that will auto
repeat the chapter or title when the dvd reaches the end. I use Ulead videostudio which will allow this. But I wanted to try a different solution. I know that I can set the dvd to repeat but the easiest solution for my projects are to create a dvd that will do this automatically.

Hi.

Elements 2 does not have any facilities for burning Cds or DVDs.

It does have a slide show under File Automate, and that seems able to be set to repeat.

Elements 2 is getting to be a bit long in the tooth nowadays, and I would think that 3 or 4 would have more options for that sort of thing.

Roy G
JM
Joseph Meehan
Mar 18, 2006
cdoc wrote:
Hello
I was hoping someone could answer this question before I purchase elements 2.0. I need a solution that will allow me to create a dvd that will auto repeat the chapter or title when the dvd reaches the end. I use Ulead videostudio which will allow this. But I wanted to try a different solution. I know that I can set the dvd to repeat but the easiest solution for my projects are to create a dvd that will do this automatically.

Version 4.0 does include provisions to burn DVD’s and to put slide shows on them. I just don’t know if auto repeat is an option. I would guess it is as I believe it is on other media.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
R
Richey
Mar 20, 2006
cdoc wrote in news:mPWSf.280$:

Hello

I assume you are talking about PREMIERE elements 2? It’s a completely different beast to photoshop elements.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections