J
Posted By
John
Apr 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I find Elements 4 opening screen annoying. Is there a way to make it open directly to the editor?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
MCC
Apr 12, 2006
In the bottom left-hand corner of the "Welcome" screen you will find a button that says "Start up in": and there’s a drop-down menu choice of Editor, Welcome, or Organizer. Make your choice and that should be the answer.
HTH

MCC
E
Egelie
Apr 12, 2006
"John" schreef in bericht
I find Elements 4 opening screen annoying. Is there a way to make it open directly to the editor?

you can make icons from the follwing programs:
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements
4.0\PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe" "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0\Photoshop Elements 4.0.exe"

f.e
J
John
Apr 12, 2006
"Egelie" wrote:

"John" schreef in bericht

you can make icons from the follwing programs:
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements
4.0\PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe" "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0\Photoshop Elements 4.0.exe"
f.e

Many thanks to you both – simple when you know how! 🙂
N
Nathan Gutman
Apr 26, 2006
I found it and set to start in the Editor. Now I would like to change that to get back the "Welcome" screen.
How do I do that when it bypasses it now and goes straight to the Editor? Thanks,

Nathan Gutman
wrote in message
In the bottom left-hand corner of the "Welcome" screen you will find a button that says "Start up in": and there’s a drop-down menu choice of Editor, Welcome, or Organizer. Make your choice and that should be the answer.
HTH

MCC

M
MCC
Apr 26, 2006
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:51:30 GMT, Nathan Gutman wrote:

I found it and set to start in the Editor. Now I would like to change that to get back the "Welcome" screen.
How do I do that when it bypasses it now and goes straight to the Editor? Thanks,

On your toolbar select ‘Window’ and then ‘Welcome’

MCC

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections