P
Posted By
pmryanibm
Nov 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently upgraded from Photoshop Elements 4.0 to Photoshop CS3. In PE, I was religious about tagging all my photos so that I could find them later. When I upgraded to CS3, there was no apparent import of the PE tags. The Bridge program does appear to have a way to tag photos but I see no way to import my PE tags.

Any ideas?

thanks,
pat

Patrick M. Ryan |

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Jim
Nov 25, 2007
In the Photoshop Elements Organizer, select some photos, then go to File>Write Tag and Properties Info to Photo. Then your tags will be embedded into the file. You can select all of your pictures and do this. If you have a lot of pictures it will take a while, but still a lot less than putting new tags on in Bridge.

Have fun

Jim

"Patrick M. Ryan" wrote in message
I recently upgraded from Photoshop Elements 4.0 to Photoshop CS3. In PE, I was religious about tagging all my photos so that I could find them later. When I upgraded to CS3, there was no apparent import of the PE tags. The Bridge program does appear to have a way to tag photos but I see no way to import my PE tags.

Any ideas?

thanks,
pat

Patrick M. Ryan |

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections