Posted By
RK
May 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OK, so this is probably a very dumb question, but here goes. In Elements 3.0:

I am able to create adjustment and other layers on top of my original background image and work with them individually, but I seem to have a difficult time viewing each individual layer to see what I did in it. I particularly want to go back on occasion and look at the original background photo but when I click on it nuthin’ happens.

Can anyone point me to a simple way to do this???? Right now I save my work as .psd file and then open the original image to see it. There’s got to be a more simple way to do this.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RG
Roy G
May 20, 2007
"Ron" wrote in message
OK, so this is probably a very dumb question, but here goes. In Elements 3.0:

I am able to create adjustment and other layers on top of my original background image and work with them individually, but I seem to have a difficult time viewing each individual layer to see what I did in it. I particularly want to go back on occasion and look at the original background photo but when I click on it nuthin’ happens.
Can anyone point me to a simple way to do this???? Right now I save my work as .psd file and then open the original image to see it. There’s got to be a more simple way to do this.

Thanks.

With a pile of layers, you will always see the top one only, until you click off the "eye" symbol on it.

So to see the bottom layer, click off all the "eyes" on the layers above it.

Roy G
R
RK
May 21, 2007
Roy:

Thanks you,

/ron
With a pile of layers, you will always see the top one only, until you click off the "eye" symbol on it.

Roy G
OC
Olivier Croquette
May 21, 2007
Roy G wrote, On 21.05.2007 1:18 Uhr:

Or ALT-Clic its checkbox.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections