S
Posted By
silverthreads
May 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to throw a screen shot of your desktop into the clipboard on a Mac, as you would using the print screen function on a PC?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
K2
May 24, 2008
The Mac guy sitting behind me (my DH) says its "Command-shift-3. It saves whatever is on the screen as a jpg, and its yours to do whatever you want with it."
Kathy

silverthreads wrote:
Is there a way to throw a screen shot of your desktop into the clipboard on a Mac, as you would using the print screen function on a PC?
S
silverthreads
May 24, 2008
Works like a charm,
Thanks

On May 24, 11:58 am, K2 wrote:
The Mac guy sitting behind me (my DH) says its "Command-shift-3. It saves whatever is on the screen as a jpg, and its yours to do whatever you want with it."
Kathy

silverthreads wrote:
CT
claschmi2_toi
Aug 5, 2008
silverthreads schrieb:
Works like a charm,
Thanks

On May 24, 11:58 am, K2 wrote:
Kathy

silverthreads wrote:

Hotkey does not work with all progamms, just if anybody wonders.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections