M
Posted By
mkstlwtz
Dec 8, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My PC version of PSE automatically creates version sets when you hit Save appending edited and a number to the file name. The Mac defaults to overwriting the original file. Can version sets be turned on for the Mac?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Catharsis
Dec 8, 2009
Is that what their called “version set’s” when I hit save on a tweaked image and it gives me a screen with yellow triangles telling me that it will only save as (copy or something etc)?
M
mkstlwtz
Dec 8, 2009
On Dec 8, 10:59 am, Catharsis wrote:
Is that what their called “version set’s” when I hit save on a tweaked image and it gives me a screen with yellow triangles telling me that it will only save as (copy or something etc)?

In the PC version, Save appends a suffix to the name with edit and a number. It keeps all of them in a stack. From the organizer, you can go back to any version. I would like to do this on the Mac, but Save wants to overwrites the original. I can manually change the name, but then it hides them in a different place. This is not as nice as the PC version. My question was, is the version set feature available on the Mac?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections