YP
Posted By
Yemelis_Perea
Jan 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have photoshop cs3 extended and I don’t how to use auto-align layer, I have to pictures that look like the same but I need to replace the face of one of the person in the picture because he look like sleep.thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DR
Donald_Reese
Jan 4, 2008
Just roughly select the good face using the lasso or whatever, hit the v-key and drag it over to the original photo.next lower the opacity to 50 percent on the good head and move it till it is in correct register, and then return opacity to 100 percent and use a layer mask to paint away the rough edges using a soft edged brush.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Jan 5, 2008
If the two photos are successive shots with the same camera position and subject lineup, you can do this: A) Drag photo #2 onto #1, which turns it into a layer. B) Use the Layer Autoalign function. C) put a mask on layer 2 (with the replacement face) and fill it with black. D) Brush on the mask with white where the face is to paint it in over the other layer. E) If necessary, use the move tool to adjust the position of the replacement face. F) Fine-tune the mask to make the replacement undetectable.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections