Posted By
Jay Sottolano
May 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
To all,

I just upgraded my 7.0.1 to CS, and was told it would uninstall the V7 in the process by Adobe. It didn’t, and I now have both V7 and CS on the machine… Can I safely uninstall V7, or are there shared files in the OS that will get deleted as well??? Thanks!

Jay S.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Jimmy
May 9, 2004
It is safe to uninstall, however, if you have any plug-ins or actions you wish to save I would move them or reinstall to CS first.

"Jay Sottolano" wrote in message
To all,

I just upgraded my 7.0.1 to CS, and was told it would uninstall the V7 in the process by Adobe. It didn’t, and I now have both V7 and CS on the machine… Can I safely uninstall V7, or are there shared files in the OS that will get deleted as well??? Thanks!

Jay S.
JS
Jay Sottolano
May 9, 2004
Jimmy,
Thanks. Yes, I planned in move or reinstall some of the actions and filters I’ve obtained over time. Thanks!!

Jay S.

Jimmy wrote:
It is safe to uninstall, however, if you have any plug-ins or actions you wish to save I would move them or reinstall to CS first.
"Jay Sottolano" wrote in message

To all,

Jay S.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections