RL
Posted By
Richard.Lindzen
Mar 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Every time I close Photoshop CS3, Win XP informs me that CS3 has crashed and asks if I want to report this. Has anyone else encountered this? Otherwise, nothing actually seems to be misbehaving.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
MisterMax
Mar 26, 2008
Dick Lindzen wrote:
Every time I close Photoshop CS3, Win XP informs me that CS3 has crashed and asks if I want to report this. Has anyone else encountered this? Otherwise, nothing actually seems to be misbehaving.
I get the same message when I close CS2 under Vista.

– Max

Tips for Healthy Brain Aging from the Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Penn – – * Cognitively stimulating activities – Read, do crossword puzzles, play cards or a board game every day.
* Education – Take a class or attend lectures. Advise the next generation to stay in school.
* Exercise – Talk to your doctor about designing an exercise program, even as simple as walking, geared just for you. Individual sessions should be at least 30 minutes long.
* Avoid head injury – Always buckle your seatbelt. Wear a helmet when biking.
* Good nutrition – Eat a heart-healthy diet; it may benefit your brain as well.
* Cholesterol and blood pressure – Maintain your cholesterol and blood pressure within normal limits.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections