Posted By
Alias_Farighi
Jul 2, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A problem with a trial.

– I am absolutely positive my system is capable of running Photoshop CS3 and what ever you throw at it (^^)
– Using: Windows XP Media Center Edition
– Trying to use: Photoshop CS3 Extended (Trial for now)

– Installation went smoothly and fast, surpisingly, but when I tried to open up Photoshop CS3 and clicked the button for "Trial" this error message came up….

"Problem with Trial
A problem was encountered whle trying o load the trial period for Adobe Photoshop CS3.

Click Quit to see if restarting your computer or reinstalling the software fixes this problem. Otherwise, click Continue to display a screen where you can enter a valid serial number to begin using the product without trial."

I tried restarting…ONCE AGAIN…but it did not work and I also tried reinstalling/fixing it with the setup but it did not work..

By the way, I did not install/download the trial software in June. I downloaded and installed it at about 1 A.M. so the problems with June shouldnt be a problem.

How can I fix this?
Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Jul 2, 2008
AF
Alias_Farighi
Jul 2, 2008
No, like I said it was installed on July 1

Although I already tried running the fix of that download there..once again it shows the same thing.

Thank you anyway.
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 2, 2008
running as an administrator?
AF
Alias_Farighi
Jul 2, 2008
Yes forgot to mention that..
P
Phosphor
Jul 2, 2008
You might find some helpful info about errors at the following link: <http://www.adobe.com/support/service/trial.html>
AF
Alias_Farighi
Jul 2, 2008
Hehe…I also checked that page and none of the things I saw really correspond to what I am experiencing. Thanks though
RF
ruth_freedman
Jul 5, 2008
Hi, I am having the same problem. Did you find a fix? I had the problem with Premier Pro trial so I downloaded Premiere Elements but am having the same problem. Any ideas?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections