Please help with odd issue with PSCS2!!!

AL
Posted By
Alyssa_Leigh
Jul 31, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is the first time this happened i dont know what on earth happened i was pressing some quick keys to save and edit some layered items in my photoshop.

and instead of the Regular cursor for the Marquee tool i get this hand and anytime i want to switch tools, ie; Paint, Selector, etc it stays as this hand and everytime i click it pops up a context menu saying (actual size, fit to size, zoom or something or another) and i restarted PS and restarted windows but it wont go away!

this is the first time it happened, im not sure if i activated something wrong, i cant get a screen shot of the hand but it looks like the icon next to the magnifying glass:

<http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9182/pswtfae1.jpg>

that is what my layout looks like, so its not selected but somehow i cant get around it!

if anyone can help please! i have been working on a long grueling project and now this haults me! urgh!!
thanks!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JJ
John Joslin
Jul 31, 2008
It sounds as if your space bar is stuck or sticking.

That’s where most of the coffee and crumbs go!
AL
Alyssa_Leigh
Jul 31, 2008
thanks! now its gone, im not sure what the reason for it was, but all is working (so far!)

thanks for your help, and i did notice when i accidentally press spacebare or a combination of keys that icon does show up.

must have activated something i didnt realize, heh long nights working! haha thanks again
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 31, 2008
turn it over and shake it hard, see what happens… 🙂
F
Freeagent
Jul 31, 2008
Wouldn’t that make all the letters fall out? 8)
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 31, 2008
no. it’ll make all the crumbs fall out. hmm… maybe some of the punctuation too though. some of them can be pretty small… 🙂
JJ
John Joslin
Jul 31, 2008
I suppose when dave shook his he didn’t have the caps lock on and they all fell out!
F
Freeagent
Jul 31, 2008
lol!
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 31, 2008
LOL! XD
BL
Bob Levine
Aug 1, 2008
Good thing I didn’t read this while drinking my coffee.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections