BH
Posted By
Barry_Hamilton
Oct 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Received and installed CS4 tonite. Disc wouldn’t open automatically, so I had to copy to the desktop and install from there! Oh, well, that went, OK, I think.

When in Bridge, trying to enter Camera Raw Preferences, or clicking on the round ‘open in ACR’ icon(for a jpg OR a RAW image), or double clicking on a jpg, I get an error message, saying:

"Camera Raw editing is not enabled. Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature."

When I double click on a RAW image, Camera Raw 5 opens normally.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Barry

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Barry_Hamilton
Oct 21, 2008
Well, I re-booted, and now the camera raw icon works. Still can’t double click on a jpg to open in camera raw.
Also, the creative suite color mgmt. preferences, in bridge, gives the same message as before.

Barry
S
Sunflower
Oct 21, 2008
Hi Barry,
Please Launch Photoshop CS4 once. Now through Photoshop , launch Bridge. Thereafter on clicking the "Camera Raw Preferences", you will not get the message "Camera Raw editing is not enabled. Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature."

The Creative Suite Management will give the same message as it gets launched only when you have a Creative Suite CS4 on your machine.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections