A
Posted By
andreleon
Nov 3, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, where can I find Picture Package in CS4 ? It does not appear in "Automate" as it did in CS3 .Thanks .

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
John Joslin
Nov 3, 2008
It is now integrated into Bridge under the "Output" workspace.
LR
Larry_Rocco
Nov 3, 2008
Now, why would they do that?
It was perfect before. I will have to save my retouched image, then open Bridge, locate it, then package it.
Not a good workflow.
Thanks!
B
Buko
Nov 3, 2008
Having things done through Bridge is much faster.
RB
Robert_Barnett
Nov 3, 2008
wrote in message
Now, why would they do that?
It was perfect before. I will have to save my retouched image, then open Bridge, locate it, then package it.
Not a good workflow.
Thanks!

Because Adobe felt it was more appropriate in bridge where can select multiple images to use it on. The old plug-in is available on the install disk. You just have to copy it to the appropriate place and you will have it back.

Robert
RS
Robert_Shomler
Nov 3, 2008
It is included in the ContatcSheetII plugin — in the goodies folder and there’s a ReadMe on how to install it. See Picture Package in CS4 thread:

www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b6c8e9/1
A
andreleon
Nov 4, 2008
Thanks all.
CC
Carol_Conklin
Nov 15, 2008
When you download the program you do not get a goodies folder. You can dowload the folder, but you are not told where to put the files. As above, it says to copy it to the appropriate place — where? I have sent three e-mails to Adobe support to get this answer.

I am not happy with the difficulty of getting this new version up and running and I think some of the changes are quite short sighted!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections