DB
Posted By
Daniel_Barbarito
Mar 13, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just completed building a new i7 PC, Vista-64 Home Premium and after installing CS3, NX2, Photomatrix everything ran beautuful. But when I launched CS3 Bridge I got this error message

"This application requires an Intel Pentium4, Intel Celeron, INtel Core Duo or Intel Core 2 compatible Processor. (0/6/6660)

The apllication may perform poorly, Are you sure you want to continue"

Bridge seems to work, but a little sluggish; Meanwhile NX2 kicks butt and CS2 fly’s!!! Any thoughts??? Also I have multiple images of the same image (and sometime the desktop) showing in the preview screen, but it’s ok when I uninstall the video drivers. *HD4850 video card)

Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Mar 14, 2009
The message is a mistake in the way Bridge identified CPUs (plus someone’s understanding of the system requirements). It can be ignored. I think that is fixed in Bridge CS4.

And it sounds like you may need to update your video card drivers.
KS
Kathy_Schulz
Mar 25, 2009
Really? We have to keep seeing this error message and have a program that runs sluggishly? There’s no way to get the program to see that I am running an Intel processor on a Mac Pro (Adobe programs on the Windows side) with 6 of my 8 processors dedicated to the Windows side?
B
Bernie
Mar 28, 2009
Have exactly the same problem on my I7 PC with Vista Home Premium 64 and 6 GB ram. – CS3 Bridge sluggish and workspace does not update so that other open windows partially obscure Bridge.

Disabling error message not a big prob, but despite upgrading graphics driver for my ATI Radeon HD 4800 problem persists.
LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
Mar 28, 2009
CS3 on 64 bit OS?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections