DH
Posted By
David_H_Armitage
Mar 25, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know of a book about photoshop cs4 that describes what each drop down file feature does? I have several books that take you through sample projects and they’re very helpful but I wish I had a book that walks you through each feature one by one and explains what each one does. (E.g., The first feature under ‘Select’ is ‘All’. It does the following . . . The second feature under ‘Select’ is ‘Deselect’. It does the following . . .") In addition, I am looking for something in book form – something that I can take with me to read while commuting, while lying in bed, while . . . I know I can go on line and I know I can experiment – I have already learned a lot doing that. But in addition to those learning methods, I wish I had a book too that breaks PSCS4 down into each drop down feature. Does such a book exist or are they all in the ‘sample project’ style?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DE
David_E_Crawford
Mar 25, 2009
Not sure but when I was in borders today I remember a book, on the shelf, called CS4 the missing manual or something around that nature.

Google it and see

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections