Posted By
rdoc2
Jan 31, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop CS4
Both my camera and Photoshop are set for Adobe RGB 1998. In Photoshop under Edit/Color Settings/Settings/I have North American Prepress 2. Is that the right setting to use there for home printing?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JP
John Passaneau
Jan 31, 2010
RDOC wrote:
Photoshop CS4
Both my camera and Photoshop are set for Adobe RGB 1998. In Photoshop under Edit/Color Settings/Settings/I have North American Prepress 2. Is that the right setting to use there for home printing?

That should work just fine. If your using a photo printer like an Epson, or the like, remember you will get best results if you let photoshop manage the colors and use a download paper profile for the paper and printer your using.

John Passaneau
R
rdoc2
Feb 1, 2010
On Jan 31, 5:52 pm, John Passaneau wrote:
RDOC wrote:
Photoshop CS4

That should work just fine. If your using a photo printer like an Epson, or the like, remember you will get best results if you let photoshop manage the colors and use a download paper profile for the paper and printer your using.

John Passaneau

Thanks John.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections