Posted By
lozbudd
Sep 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone help me?

I’m trying to give my JPEGs a Sepia tone on Photoshop 7.0 – I used to be able to do this on Photo Pos Pro. But I can’t seem to find an option to do it on Photoshop.

Help! Please?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Sep 1, 2004
Laurence Budd wrote:
Can anyone help me?

I’m trying to give my JPEGs a Sepia tone on Photoshop 7.0 – I used to be able to do this on Photo Pos Pro. But I can’t seem to find an option to do it on Photoshop.

Help! Please?

Add a Hue/Sat adjustment layer, click the colorize button, and play around with the Hue and Saturation sliders until you like what you see. Save the settings to a file, or better yet record this as an action and you can have instant sepia.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
J
jjs
Sep 1, 2004
"Mike Russell" wrote in message
Laurence Budd wrote:
Can anyone help me?

Help! Please?

Add a Hue/Sat adjustment layer, click the colorize button, and play around with the Hue and Saturation sliders until you like what you see. Save the settings to a file, or better yet record this as an action and you can have
instant sepia.

Mike is right on. Another way to tone is File – Mode – Duotone. Then take the Load option and choose a brown and black mix. Better yet is to choose Tri-tone and choose brown, black and red. Play around. Have fun.
B
bagal
Sep 1, 2004
hey – that’s what I was gonna write only I spell fun as phun

To be sure I don know how PS 7 works but duotone and tritone effect with pantones (pant-own? pant-one paint-own?) effects phun to wurk with

R R R-T-O

gosh I’ll be relieved when I can get back to Arty Arty Artio without a gult complex

Arty
(oops R T)

"jjs" wrote in message
"Mike Russell" wrote in message
Laurence Budd wrote:
Can anyone help me?

Help! Please?

Add a Hue/Sat adjustment layer, click the colorize button, and play around
with the Hue and Saturation sliders until you like what you see. Save the
settings to a file, or better yet record this as an action and you can have
instant sepia.

Mike is right on. Another way to tone is File – Mode – Duotone. Then take the Load option and choose a brown and black mix. Better yet is to choose Tri-tone and choose brown, black and red. Play around. Have fun.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections