Web Photo Gallery (with feedback) broken?

J
Posted By
jjs
Sep 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve tried the automate – web photo gallery template that includes feedback. What is the pop-up trying to do? It comes up blank with items for File, Title, Description, Credits and Copyright for each individual picture. The variables appear to be %FILENAME, %CAPTIONTITLE (etc.)). CS does not pick that information from the file – file info area. It would make no sense to insert globals for the %variables above since each picture would have different information.

What am I missing?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
jjs
Sep 3, 2004
"jjs" wrote in message
I’ve tried the automate – web photo gallery template that includes feedback. What is the pop-up trying to do? It comes up blank with items for File, Title, Description, Credits and Copyright for each individual picture. […]

Answering my own question – found it. Forgot to check the boxes under Large Images.

(Now I’m delving into ImageReady (IR) database driven stuff. Very interesting this IR!)
H
Hecate
Sep 4, 2004
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:52:37 -0500, "jjs" wrote:

"jjs" wrote in message
I’ve tried the automate – web photo gallery template that includes feedback. What is the pop-up trying to do? It comes up blank with items for File, Title, Description, Credits and Copyright for each individual picture. […]

Answering my own question – found it. Forgot to check the boxes under Large Images.

(Now I’m delving into ImageReady (IR) database driven stuff. Very interesting this IR!)
Save yourself a lot of grief and find some software that works properly 😉

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
J
jjs
Sep 7, 2004
"Hecate" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:52:37 -0500, "jjs" wrote:
"jjs" wrote in message

Answering my own question – found it. Forgot to check the boxes under Large
Images.

Save yourself a lot of grief and find some software that works properly 😉

It works properly. The fault was my own.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections