C
Posted By
Cerridwen
Sep 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I run a small design consultancy here in the UK (OK, it’s just me!) and I am looking to purchase the above (preferably A4). However, I might as well be seeking the holy grail as it doesn’t appear to exist. 95% of Wacom’s "authorised retailers" don’t stock any of their products and 95% of the ones that do are still only stocking the Intuos2 and at prices more than Wacom’s RRP for the Intuos3! I found it on one site and they wanted over

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

L
lkrz
Sep 9, 2004
Can someone assist me in finding a UK-based online retailer which isn’t going to rip me off, has telephone support/customer services (Dabs was amongst the authorised dealers, but I will *NEVER* deal with Dabs again – I’ve placed two orders with them since they introduced their ‘e-ticket’ system – I ended up having to threaten them with Trading Standards and small claims action before I received a refund and a – very grudging apology)?

Order direct from Wacom Europe.
http://tinyurl.com/4vs9c

http://www.madmousergraphics.com
web design, print design, photography
S
Stuart
Sep 13, 2004
Cerridwen wrote:

I run a small design consultancy here in the UK (OK, it’s just me!) and I am looking to purchase the above (preferably A4). However, I might as well be seeking the holy grail as it doesn’t appear to exist. 95% of Wacom’s "authorised retailers" don’t stock any of their products and 95% of the ones that do are still only stocking the Intuos2 and at prices more than Wacom’s RRP for the Intuos3! I found it on one site and they wanted over £450, £100 more than the RRP!

This is insane. I am *NOT* going to purchase an inferior product (which is what, in effect, the Intuos2 now is). It is my policy to purchase the best there is, and I believe Wacom to be the leading manufacturer of tablets, and I want to purchase their best model.

Can someone assist me in finding a UK-based online retailer which isn’t going to rip me off, has telephone support/customer services (Dabs was amongst the authorised dealers, but I will *NEVER* deal with Dabs again – I’ve placed two orders with them since they introduced their ‘e-ticket’ system – I ended up having to threaten them with Trading Standards and small claims action before I received a refund and a – very grudging apology)?
All I want is to purchase the best tablet at the best price, but no-one stocks it!

Thanks for any help!

You could always bite the bullet and use a high street store, I know that PCWorld (I hate to say it) sells them and they have an online store too.

Stuart

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections