B
Posted By
BeboLoca
Jan 14, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When using Photomerge, I came across a problem. The merge result is very nice, but there is a noticeable tone and color difference at the merge edge. The merge edge is slanted at a ~45 degree angle instead of vertical as expected. How can this be easily fixed?

The merge was on two film scans from shots on a tripod without camera setting changes. The two images overlap each other by >30%.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
jjs
Jan 14, 2005
wrote in message
When using Photomerge, I came across a problem. The merge result is very nice, but there is a noticeable tone and color difference at the merge edge. The merge edge is slanted at a ~45 degree angle instead of vertical as expected. How can this be easily fixed?

The merge was on two film scans from shots on a tripod without camera setting changes. The two images overlap each other by >30%.

Can you post the images before and after somewhere? Shooting on a tripod is a good start, but getting the camera perfectly level for the sweep is another story entirely. But 45 degrees is severe!
N
nomail
Jan 14, 2005
wrote:

You can set PhotoMerge to keep the images in separate layers. If you do that, you can correct one layer to match the other.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections