O
Posted By
owathrill
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

Since I just rid my machine of two viruses yesterday…am I really expected to download the graphic you attached. :-))

Wait…only one was a virus that was "active"…the other I discovered in my son’s "crack" file…don’t think our machine had "caught" that my mistake. When I see him at his National Guard graduation next weekend, I’ll be sure to ask him about that one in particular. 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
Stephan
Mar 7, 2004
"OWAThrill" wrote in message

Since I just rid my machine of two viruses yesterday…am I really
expected to
download the graphic you attached. :-))

Wait…only one was a virus that was "active"…the other I discovered in
my
son’s "crack" file…don’t think our machine had "caught" that my mistake.
When
I see him at his National Guard graduation next weekend, I’ll be sure to
ask
him about that one in particular. 🙂

Never heard of a .gif virus.

Stephan
R
Roberto
Mar 7, 2004
Load your image, then Image->Adjust->Hue/Saturation… (CTRL-U), check Colorize, set Saturation to around 25, and adjust Hue.

"Thor’s Castle" wrote in message
Please can anybody tell me how I can change the colour of the attached button to match my logo on my web site?

The current button is great but it orange I want it to match the grass colour in my logo on my web site see www.holisticworks.net but I want to retain the pattern in the button.

I guess it easy but I have tried magic wand and colour replace but it does not do a good job or I am doing it wrong!!

Please help

Cheers Dale

D
daleholden
Mar 7, 2004
Cheers

Thank You
"Branko Vukelic" wrote in message
Load your image, then Image->Adjust->Hue/Saturation… (CTRL-U), check Colorize, set Saturation to around 25, and adjust Hue.

"Thor’s Castle" wrote in message
Please can anybody tell me how I can change the colour of the attached button to match my logo on my web site?

The current button is great but it orange I want it to match the grass colour in my logo on my web site see www.holisticworks.net but I want to retain the pattern in the button.

I guess it easy but I have tried magic wand and colour replace but it
does
not do a good job or I am doing it wrong!!

Please help

Cheers Dale

O
owathrill
Mar 7, 2004

Since my newsreader doesn’t show what kind of attachment it is…makes it double the reason not to download, eh? 🙂

And I’m to assume it "is" a graphic? Don’t think so. :-)) Unless I know you but then wait…the viruses today spoof the addy’s…kind hard to tell what’s really from a friend or not without looking at the SMTP info.
S
Stephan
Mar 7, 2004
"OWAThrill" wrote in message

Since my newsreader doesn’t show what kind of attachment it is… snip<

Easy enough to fix, get a proper reader

Stephan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections