P
Posted By
PRW
Mar 1, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For some reason Bridge is not launching from CS2, either from the button on the toolbar, or from the File menu.

I’m sure it worked when I first installed CS2 and I’m not aware of anything I’ve done to change things, so I’m a bit stumped as to why it’s not working now.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
SpaceGirl
Mar 1, 2006
PRW wrote:
For some reason Bridge is not launching from CS2, either from the button on the toolbar, or from the File menu.

I’m sure it worked when I first installed CS2 and I’m not aware of anything I’ve done to change things, so I’m a bit stumped as to why it’s not working now.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

Do you happen to have Flash 8 open too? I’ve noticed Flash 8 causes real problems when other Adobe programs are left open after a while 😐
C
carolyn
Mar 1, 2006
bridge is a seperate application which i am sure you are aware of. the good news with that is that you can simply go to your applications and launch it from there. then i would update it to the newest version, reboot and see if that helps. if not, try reinstalling the program. good thoughts,
carolyn
www.carolyncoffey.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections