M
Posted By
martingrandahl
Jul 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can 5.0 LE be upgraded to CS? I’m trying to find an economical solution to the $699 full version price. I see 5.0LE for $50, and with the CS upgrade price at $169, I get Photoshop CS (legally) for $220.

But I’m worried that CS won’t allow 5.0LE as a base for
upgrade….does anyone know 100% either way?

Martin Grandahl
martingrandahl at hotmail dot com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PW
Pjotr Wedersteers
Jul 21, 2004
Martin Grandahl wrote:
Can 5.0 LE be upgraded to CS? I’m trying to find an economical solution to the $699 full version price. I see 5.0LE for $50, and with the CS upgrade price at $169, I get Photoshop CS (legally) for $220.

What do you think Martin ? You thik we all would pay $699 if we could get the same for $219 ?
S
SamMan
Jul 21, 2004
"Martin Grandahl" wrote in message

Martin Grandahl
martingrandahl at hotmail dot com

Taken from the Adobe site…

"Adobe Photoshop CS Upgrade
To install upgrade successfully, you will need a licensed version of Photoshop 7.0 or earlier on the same platform as this purchase. NOTE: Upgrade does not apply to Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Album, Photoshop Limited Edition, or PhotoDeluxe licensed users."

SamMan
Rip it to reply
DT
Deco_time
Jul 21, 2004
In news:Martin Grandahl typed:

When PS7 came out, a friend of mine used 5.0LE as a base for upgrade; Adobe deducted 99.00USD from retail price of PS7 full (not bad when you consider that he received the LE version as a free bundled app with a scanner). Probably still works for CS, but this had to be done over the phone. But no, LE doesn’t qualify for the upgrade price of $169.00.

www.odysea.ca

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections