M
Posted By
Mardon
Sep 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using ImageReady v8.0 on XP Pro, SP2. It has suddenly developed a problem that seems to be related to file access and IR refuses to do simple things that I have routinely been doing before. For example, if I try to do a simple "Preview In" browser, I get an error message saying "Could not preview target in browser. The file was not found." and the path referenced is to the folder …\Temp\ImageReady\TargetPreview93\ When I look in that folder, it contains an empty htm file. I can also no longer save optimized html and images. For example, if I try to "Save Optimized As", with html and images, and specify the root of drive "D:" as the folder to save the html file, I get an error that says, "Could not complete this operation. The file was not found. (D:\)" ImageReady was working fine a couple of days ago and I have not made any system changes that I know of since then. I’ve checked the Internet and can’t find any mention of this problem or a potential solution. Hoping someone here can help!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DC
Doug C
Sep 19, 2004
"Mardon" wrote in message
I’m using ImageReady v8.0 on XP Pro, SP2. It has suddenly developed a problem that seems to be related to file access and IR refuses to do simple things that I have routinely been doing before. For example, if I try to do a simple "Preview In" browser, I get an error message saying "Could not preview target in browser. The file was not found." and the path referenced is to the folder …\Temp\ImageReady\TargetPreview93\ When I look in that folder, it contains an empty htm file. I can also no longer save optimized html and images. For example, if I try to "Save Optimized As", with html and images, and specify the root of drive "D:" as the folder to save the html file, I get an error that says, "Could not complete this operation. The file was not found. (D:\)" ImageReady was working fine a couple of days ago and I have not made any system changes that I know of since then. I’ve checked the Internet and can’t find any mention of this problem or a potential solution. Hoping someone here can help!
Try trashing the preferences?

Doug

brain under construction

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections