preventing "auto focus" (automatically comming to the fore/background) between multiple wi

G
Posted By
gaikokujinkyofusho
Dec 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I recently installed CS2 on my computer and overall it has been quite nice but there is one thing that is really bugging me. When i have multiple photos open photos come to the foreground when my mouse passes over them. I have been trying to figure out how to make it so they only come to the foreground when i click on them (or cycle through them with ctl+tab). Any help in doing this would really be appreciated!

Cheers

-Gaiko

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AM
Andrew Morton
Dec 20, 2006
wrote:
Hi, I recently installed CS2 on my computer and overall it has been quite nice but there is one thing that is really bugging me. When i have multiple photos open photos come to the foreground when my mouse passes over them. I have been trying to figure out how to make it so they only come to the foreground when i click on them (or cycle through them with ctl+tab). Any help in doing this would really be appreciated!

That’s not usual. I assume you’re using XP and not some Windows emulator running under X-Windows. Do you have PowerToys installed? There is an option in the Mouse section called X-Mouse – you’d want to switch off "Activation follows mouse".

Andrew

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections