GW
Posted By
GRANT WALKER
Nov 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also, is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
Joe
Nov 9, 2007
"grant walker" wrote:

how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also, is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

Button? I have never read any information about adding button, but I read quite afew times that you can assign a short-cut command for just about any command you wish to add or change.

But what is wrong with the Ctrl-Z? and there is another can do multiple undos but I don’t remember at the moment (Ctrl-X? don’t try it as I am guessing).
GW
GRANT WALKER
Nov 9, 2007
hi Joe,
thanks for the reply, in my elements 2 and 3 i had the undo/redo buttons across the top and just a mouse click to activate them, now i have elements 5 and there is no button. i have only the use of one arm so i dont want to have to let go of the mouse to push the keyboard every time for undo/redo. Grant.

"Joe" wrote in message
"grant walker" wrote:

how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also,
is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

Button? I have never read any information about adding button, but I read quite afew times that you can assign a short-cut command for just about any
command you wish to add or change.

But what is wrong with the Ctrl-Z? and there is another can do multiple undos but I don’t remember at the moment (Ctrl-X? don’t try it as I am guessing).
TC
tony cooper
Nov 9, 2007
On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 23:08:06 +1100, "grant walker" wrote:

hi Joe,
thanks for the reply, in my elements 2 and 3 i had the undo/redo buttons across the top and just a mouse click to activate them, now i have elements 5 and there is no button. i have only the use of one arm so i dont want to have to let go of the mouse to push the keyboard every time for undo/redo. Grant.

You cannot add a button to the Elements 5.0 toolbar, but you needn’t release the mouse to "undo" or "redo". The commands are in a drop down under "Edit".

"Joe" wrote in message
"grant walker" wrote:

how do i add the undo/redo buttons on the shortcut bar on elements 5? also,
is there a list of other buttons that i can add?
thanks for your replies,
grant.

Button? I have never read any information about adding button, but I read quite afew times that you can assign a short-cut command for just about any
command you wish to add or change.

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections