How to add pin yin(mandarin) in photoshop?

AH
Posted By
agnes_hari
May 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Dear all,

My name is agnes. Right now I working a project. It requires me to put "Han Yu Pin Yin" (a mark how to read Mandarin, u know the 4 tones). I got a microsoft word document that has mandarin and pinyin. However I have a problem with adobe photoshop, when I copy from word and paste it into photoshop, photoshop can’t read the letters like "ā(first tone), ă(third tone), ē(first tone), ĕ(third tone)". You notice the mark above the letter, it indicates the tone.
I already tried all the fonts, but nothing can read the first tone and the third tone. Can somebody help me to solve this problem?
I’m using photoshop 7.0 and winxp service pack 1.
Thx in advance.

Best regards

Agnes

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PH
Photo_Help
May 2, 2005
Agnes,

The Arial font seems to work fine in Photoshop. As long as it is in the character map Photoshop can use it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections