G
Posted By
gecko
Apr 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My friend says his CS3 Bridge always crashes his Vista with a BSOD which requires re-boot every time. So he tells me not to try using it. Is this true? If so, is there a ‘fix’ I can pass along to him?

Thanks

-GECKO

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
jtruchon
Apr 29, 2008
gecko wrote:

My friend says his CS3 Bridge always crashes his Vista with a BSOD which requires re-boot every time. So he tells me not to try using it. Is this true? If so, is there a ‘fix’ I can pass along to him?
Thanks

-GECKO

GECKO;

Using CS3 Bridge and Vista and the only problem I’ve had is when browsing pic on a removable CD. If I disconnect that drive, the next time I start Bridge, it looks for that disk/drive again, and when it can’t find it, I get a persistent error message…have to Kill the process to end Bridge.

No BSOD for me.

HTH

– JohnT
G
gecko
Apr 30, 2008
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:04:07 -1000, John T. Truchon
wrote:

Using CS3 Bridge and Vista and the only problem I’ve had is when browsing pic on a removable CD. If I disconnect that drive, the next time I start Bridge, it looks for that disk/drive again, and when it can’t find it, I get a persistent error message…have to Kill the process to end Bridge.

No BSOD for me.

HTH

Thanks anyway.

I have since Googled the subject and find that others have had the same problem. I can’t discover a solution there, however.

-GECKO

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections