G
Posted By
Golikely
Feb 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There are quite a number of booths in holiday places abroad where your photograph is taken, and a very realistic drawing, in a variety of styles, can be automatically produced.

Are there add-ons for CS that do this? Or am I looking for a stand-alone program that does this?

Advice gratefullly received.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
Hecate
Feb 4, 2005
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:12:23 GMT, Golikely
wrote:

There are quite a number of booths in holiday places abroad where your photograph is taken, and a very realistic drawing, in a variety of styles, can be automatically produced.

Are there add-ons for CS that do this? Or am I looking for a stand-alone program that does this?

Painter.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
C
Clyde
Feb 4, 2005
Golikely wrote:

Try this: http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/linedraw/linedraw.htm

Clyde
M
Melv
Feb 5, 2005
Try Filter/sketch/charcoal or any of the others.
Melv
"Golikely" wrote in message

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections