Posted By
MAX
Mar 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Guys,

I need to Crop 5 pixels off 200 images all of various sizes.I created an action to do the task but once the next image is loaded, it’s a totally different measurement and the action I created auto crops to the prior size I worked with in the action. Any way of getting around this problem?

This is for a photo restoration job and I haven’t prior to this come up against such a repetitive task, Actions and Batch processing are not my forte.

Thanks Max.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
paul
Mar 4, 2005
MAX wrote:

Hi Guys,

I need to Crop 5 pixels off 200 images all of various sizes.I created an action to do the task but once the next image is loaded, it’s a totally different measurement and the action I created auto crops to the prior size I worked with in the action. Any way of getting around this problem?

This is for a photo restoration job and I haven’t prior to this come up against such a repetitive task, Actions and Batch processing are not my forte.

Select all then contract the selection 5 pixels & image crop for a border but I’m not sure that’s what you want.
M
MAX
Mar 4, 2005
paul wrote:
MAX wrote:

Hi Guys,

I need to Crop 5 pixels off 200 images all of various
sizes.I created an action to do the task but once the next image is loaded, it’s a totally different measurement and the action I created auto crops to the prior size I worked with in the action. Any way of getting around this problem?

Select all then contract the selection 5 pixels & image crop for a border but I’m not sure that’s what you want.
Thanks Paul , you were on the right course, the border and inverse issue got me nowhere unfortunately (2am. here). Luckily a PS Guru I know was online and he gave me the right steps to create the action using your method, I just hadn’t gone to Image and Crop. Have 2 nice new Actions for different border widths now. What a time saver this will be.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections