AJ
Posted By
Alan Justice
Sep 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have little scraps of paper all over documenting some of the color corrections etc. to my photos (PS 6.0). Can I include these in the file somehow?

– Alan Justice

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

T
toby
Sep 7, 2005
Alan Justice wrote:
I have little scraps of paper all over documenting some of the color corrections etc. to my photos (PS 6.0). Can I include these in the file somehow?

PS7 has an Annotations feature that can attach text notes somewhat like Acrobat’s. A less sophisticated possibility for earlier versions might be to use the File Info fields?

– Alan Justice
H
Hecate
Sep 7, 2005
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:38:49 GMT, "Alan Justice" wrote:

Yes. Write them down in a text file with the same name as the image and save them together.

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
R
RSD99
Sep 8, 2005
"Hecate" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:38:49 GMT, "Alan Justice" wrote:

Yes. Write them down in a text file with the same name as the image and save them together.

Hecate – The Real One

Either that, or make a new layer and write the notes on that layer. Then save as a PSD file. The notes can then be turned on or off …as you choose.
T
toby
Sep 8, 2005
RSD99 wrote:

Either that, or make a new layer and write the notes on that layer. Then save as a PSD file. The notes can then be turned on or off …as you choose.

Brilliant! That’s lateral thinking 🙂
H
Hecate
Sep 8, 2005
On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:10:35 GMT, "RSD99"
wrote:

Sneaky! I like it 🙂

Hecate – The Real One

AJ
Alan Justice
Sep 10, 2005
Less sophisticate? Not. Just what I need. Thanks.

– Alan Justice

"toby" wrote in message
Alan Justice wrote:

PS7 has an Annotations feature that can attach text notes somewhat like Acrobat’s. A less sophisticated possibility for earlier versions might be to use the File Info fields?

– Alan Justice

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections