JR
Posted By
john russell
Oct 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I have made some buttons for a web page that i’m working on and I saved the files using the "save for web" feature in Photoshop.The buttons are round and before I save them I have the background transparent,but after saving using the save for web feature in photoshop they end up with a white background. Is there any way to keep the transparent background aftyer saving?
Thanks. JC

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

E
edjh
Oct 27, 2005
John Russell wrote:
Hi, I have made some buttons for a web page that i’m working on and I saved the files using the "save for web" feature in Photoshop.The buttons are round and before I save them I have the background transparent,but after saving using the save for web feature in photoshop they end up with a white background. Is there any way to keep the transparent background aftyer saving?
Thanks. JC
Select gif rather than jpg and check Transparency. Make sure the Matte color is the same as your dominant web background color.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
K
Kingdom
Oct 28, 2005
"John Russell" wrote in
news:IO98f.27392$:

Thanks. JC

Save as a .gif not jpeg

Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections