N
Posted By
Newsgroups
May 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi I purchased the speedlite 580 finally. having lot of fun with it. wonder how I ever managed without it! I have a question and was wondering if someone probably has the answer. I want to trigger the speedlite off camera by using my rebel XT camera’s built in flash-can you tell me how you did it please?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PB
Paul Burdett
May 8, 2006
"Nana" wrote in message
hi I purchased the speedlite 580 finally. having lot of fun with it. wonder how I ever managed without it! I have a question and was wondering if someone probably has the answer. I want to trigger the speedlite off camera by using my rebel XT camera’s built in flash-can you tell me how you did it please?

I think you need the canon ST-E2 Speedlite Transmitter.
paul
K
KatWoman
May 8, 2006
"Nana" wrote in message

it’s called a slave?
we have a little thingy that plugs to the flash unit
it triggers from other flash units or the popup

the old ones were light triggered but I think the latest ones can work by radio?
I bought a flash adapter for my Minolta Dimage, it’s a small unit that plugs into the hot shoe and converts it to a plug in for the sync cord

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections