JP
Posted By
Jim_Pullaro
Aug 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Everything was working fine until I purchased a new monitor MultiSync Fe2111SB and loaded the drivers. All pictures look great using windows picture viewer but when I open Photo Shop CS all picture opened or viewed in the browse window are not accurate. When I try to open them it says "embedded file color profile does not match the current RGB work place". Embedded: sRGB IEC61966-2.1 / Working: Monitor RGB – NEC Multisync FE2111SB. By selecting discarding the embedded profile (don’t color manage) the picture opens back up and looks correct. Now if I resave it, it will open and display correctly. But I have to do it with every picture I have (which is whole lot). Even the new pictures I have taken recently are displaying wrong until I resave with NEC profile.

If I change working color profile to the Embedded sRGB IEC61966-2.1 the pictures open up but the colors are way off.

Using Windows XP Pro, Geforce Ti 200 graphic card, Multisync FE2111 monitor

How do I correct this?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Aug 1, 2004
As explained in the FAQ – that means that your display profile is bad, and you need to create a new display profile.

Don’t change the document colorspace – fix your display profile.
JP
Jim_Pullaro
Aug 1, 2004
Thanks Chris, readjusting the
Adobe Gamma worked. I had tryed it before but did not save the profile.

Thanks again!!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections