Posted By
uaslan
Dec 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have 3000 different images. All the
images have the same size and dimension. I want to add different sentences to the bottom of all the images. So I also have 3000 sentences. Is there any easy way of doing this?

And is it possible to use a database that contains sentences which I want to add to images in such a situation? If yes, how can I do that?

Thank you!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WS
Warren Sarle
Dec 26, 2003
"U?ur Aslan" wrote in message
I have 3000 different images. All the
images have the same size and dimension. I want to add different sentences to the bottom of all the images. So I also have 3000 sentences. Is there any easy way of doing this?

And is it possible to use a database that contains sentences which I want to add to images in such a situation? If yes, how can I do that?

Yes, you can do that with the scripting plug-in for Photoshop 7 or CS using VBA/VBScript on Windows or probably using Applescript on a Mac (I don’t use Macs so I’m not sure). If your images and sentences are well-organized, it would not be difficult for someone with experience writing Photoshop scripts. If you’re not an experienced scripter, you might want to hire someone who is.

It could also be done with Perl, PHP, Python, etc. using ImageMagick, GD, etc.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections