J
Posted By
Jeff
Dec 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone use the Spider2PRO monitor calibration suite? Thoughts? Other calibration systems? I have an LCD monitor and I’m ready to plunge head-on into digital and know I’ll need to calibrate my monitor beyond what Adobe CS2 provides for.

Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

ST
Space Traveler
Dec 18, 2006
Jeff:

I have the Spider1Pro. I love it and see no reason to upgrade to the 2 as of this date. It fills my every expectation. It is easy to use fast and the colors on my screen look like my prints. I have full confidence in adjusting the colors, contrast, hue… on my screen. I’ve seen the 2’s for sale on many sites. The 3 may be soon. I’ll still be using my one. I don’t see how it could get any better.

Kurtis

Jeff wrote:
Does anyone use the Spider2PRO monitor calibration suite? Thoughts? Other calibration systems? I have an LCD monitor and I’m ready to plunge head-on into digital and know I’ll need to calibrate my monitor beyond what Adobe CS2 provides for.

Thanks in advance.
J
Jeff
Dec 23, 2006
Thanks Kurtis. I just ordered the Spyder2PRO suite from a company called Calibration-Direct.com. On sale for $229 minus a $60 rebate. I figure I can’t go too wrong with all the positive reviews I’ve seen.

Jeff

"Space Traveler" wrote in message
Jeff:

I have the Spider1Pro. I love it and see no reason to upgrade to the 2 as of this date. It fills my every expectation. It is easy to use fast and the colors on my screen look like my prints. I have full confidence in adjusting the colors, contrast, hue… on my screen. I’ve seen the 2’s for sale on many sites. The 3 may be soon. I’ll still be using my one. I don’t see how it could get any better.
Kurtis

Jeff wrote:
Does anyone use the Spider2PRO monitor calibration suite? Thoughts? Other
calibration systems? I have an LCD monitor and I’m ready to plunge head-on
into digital and know I’ll need to calibrate my monitor beyond what Adobe CS2 provides for.

Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections