H
Posted By
HPB
Jul 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Apparently there is a plug in for Bibble and Photoshop 6&7 to work seamlessly. Is there also a plug in as well for Elements?

Thanks,

HPB

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Jul 16, 2003
Most plugins for the full version of PS work fine for Elements – but I haven’t tried this one.

Susan S
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 18, 2003
HPB – I did a Google search for "Bibble plugin". There’s a bibblelabs site that contains downloads for either Win or Mac. I didn’t do a link, because there are several choices, depending on the platform and OS you’re using.

Edit: If you ever want to look for bunches of addons for Elements, just use Google. All kinds of things pop up when you do searches for things like patterns, layers, styles, etc. Plugins, too.
JV
James Vleck
Jul 20, 2003
What do I have to do to save a photo in JPEG format in Photoshop Elements 2. I do not have a JPEG option available in the list of formats.
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 20, 2003
James, you should check to make sure you’re in RGB color mode (Image>Mode>check RGB color); if somehow you’ve gotten into Indexed Color mode, you won’t get JPEG as an option.

Chuck
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 1, 2004
If there are any plans to do that, nobody has said a word. Full Photoshop has been redesigned to handle 48 bits, I think, so I suppose it isn’t unreasonable to think the next version of Elements will, too. In the past, Adobe has based Elements on the engine of the most current full version of PS.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections