P
Posted By
PeterK.
Feb 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After switching to OSX and installing the latest Wacom drivers for my 6×8 Intuos2, everything seemed to work fine. Installed Photoshop CS and the pen was working fine, however, I noticed that the shortcuts I specified on the buttons had not carried over. I open up the Wacom Tablet application in OSX and I can see Photoshop 7 in the application list, however when I try to add CS to the list to add the button shortcuts, it gives me the message "this application has previously been customized" and won’t let me, so now I have stylus buttons that don’t do anything in CS. I tried sending in an e-mail to Wacom’s e-mail support, but it’s been a couple of days and I haven’t heard anything from them.

G4 dual 1.25Ghz
1.25 Gb RAM
OSX 10.3.2

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Buko
Feb 13, 2004
Go to remove custom settings in the Wacom Setup

tou can only have one photoshop.
P
PeterK.
Feb 13, 2004
Thanks! My setup works in CS now that it’s in the application list, but not only that, it seems that Photoshop 7 also maintains my shortcuts. Strange that it didn’t work the other way around.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections