L
Posted By
LRK
Mar 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
So glad this topic has resurfaced again. It’s still on my To-Do list. This thread is wonderful!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LRK
Jul 8, 2004
What’s the latest on CD storage? I’m back on it… looking for the best solutions. Before placing an order I thought I’d check to see if there’s anything new.
LT
Laurentiu_Todie
Jul 8, 2004
I don’t remember who suggested this brand (and I haven’t used it yet), but it looks good. <http://store.mam-a-store.com/standard—archive-gold.html>
L
LRK
Jul 8, 2004
That does look good. I misworded my post… I’m looking for an efficient way to store the CDs, that works well and makes them easy to retrieve when I need them. So far I’ve been filing client CDs in the client’s job folders. For photo CDs I just keep stacking them on my CD trees… not the best way, I know. 🙂

I’ll probably use something already suggested earlier in this thread but thought I’d bring it back up before placing an order. Especially since I may end up needing several units.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections