DW
Posted By
Dave Williamson
Aug 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to resized multiple images in photo elements for email and then send them to one email all at once. I use Entourage with MacOSX.2. At present, from Photo elements I can only send one photo at a time after resizing and if I repeat the process it sends the second photo to a new (or different) email. How can I resize several photos and then have them all moved to the same email.

Can you help me

Thanks Dave

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth Haney
Aug 10, 2003
Unfortunately, when they created that e-mail feature, they blew it and limited it to one at a time. It’s working the way Adobe intended, but we’re hoping that the next version will address the issue. Back to the old fashioned way, at least for now.
CS
Chuck Snyder
Aug 10, 2003
On the other hand….you can resize a bunch of images at one time, which can be a very valuable timesaver. File>Batch Processing will do that nicely, and you can choose to put the resized images in their own convenient-for-emailing folder. At the end, however, you’re faced with attaching them to your e-mail ‘by hand’, as Beth has pointed out.
NS
Nancy S
Aug 11, 2003
Dave,

I wonder if this would work, no idea, haven’t tried it

Create a new canvas about 600 pixels wide and VERY tall.

Resize your photos to 600px or less width wise. Copy and paste the images in a row, down the canvas.

If you try it, let us know if it works.

Nancy

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections