LM
Posted By
Lisa Maqsud
Aug 15, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Adobe Acrobat Reader and PE. On my old system (Win 98), when I installed Adobe programs, it created an Adobe file on my start menu.

Now with Win XP, it lists each program separately. Is there a way to have an Adobe file on the start menu?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
rewarren
Aug 15, 2003
You can make an Adobe folder in the ‘All Programs’ list and put shortcuts to your Adobe programs there, although I would find that inconvenient.

XP will put icons for your most frequently/recently used programs at the bottom of the pop-up for the Start button, so if you use a program often, its icon will show up there. You can also put it in the set of ‘permanent’ icons at the top of the Start pop-up — just click and drag the icon for the program you want to the Start button.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections