NH
Posted By
Nic_Hubbard
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had a big project that did in Photoshop CS, and I created an action and then a droplet. The action involved adding drop shadow, an a bunch of other effects to a thumbnail to make eCards. I got a new computer, and moved my droplet, and now it does not work. It gives me an error, " Could not run the droplet because of a disk error" I know that I have everything right, the folder in the right place for the images to go into. Is there any way I can look at the droplet on my old computer and build the steps on my new one? Or is it just not possible to move a droplet onto a new computer? Thanks for the help!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Apr 1, 2004
You can copy, and load, your Actions to the new computer but I think that you will have to recreate the Droplet because it doesn’t know how to to find the right directories on the new machine.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections