PS
Posted By
Paul Soderman
Feb 11, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have both Photoshop 7 and Elements 3 on my G4 Mac running OS 10.4.11. Recently, I was looking to revise a document I’d created awhile back, using a custom pattern (likely something that came with the applications as opposed to something that I’d designed myself); however, when I opened up the custom patterns palette in the Edit/Fill command, I only saw a few patterns, not the couple of dozen I’d had. When I opened the file in Elements, the same thing happened, so I suspect that both Adobe programs rely on the same patterns.I reinstalled PS 7 (not Elements) but the same result. Is there a prefs file that may have been corrupted? Also, is there a place or library where I should look in order to check on the patterns? I could likely reinstall from a backup if it is just a file or setting that got screwed up somehow.

Thanks for the help,
Paul

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections