MB
Posted By
Megan Bohanno
Sep 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m having 1 small problem. We just purchased a brand new Dell system and I loaded my Adobe Photo 7.0. When I try to use my text it shows it extremely small. So if I click on 72pts the cursor is only showing it at 32. When I go to my print preview to see if it shows the text as 72 pt it shows it just as the cursor shows it. I have my view set to fit on screen. So even though I have it set at 72 the way it looks is 32. Really confusing. Can someone help?
Meg

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AJ
Amerson, JoAnn
Sep 29, 2003
Even tho someone here can probably help you, you might also want to post this is the newsgroup for Photoshop instead of Photoshop Elements. I doubt that that will make a difference in how to resolve it but……….

<Bohanno>; wrote in message
I’m having 1 small problem. We just purchased a brand new Dell system and
I loaded my Adobe Photo 7.0. When I try to use my text it shows it extremely small. So if I click on 72pts the cursor is only showing it at 32. When I go to my print preview to see if it shows the text as 72 pt it shows it just as the cursor shows it. I have my view set to fit on screen. So even though I have it set at 72 the way it looks is 32. Really confusing. Can someone help?
Meg

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections