T
Posted By
triciakennedy
Aug 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am on an eMac 10.3 using PSE2. When I add text over a picture, it is choppy, not smooth. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Tricia 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 3, 2004
What’s the resolution of the image you’re working on? If it’s low, like 72ppi, you’ll get pixelation. More information about the image, like the format and resolution will be useful in helping you.
T
triciakennedy
Aug 3, 2004
Photo taken staight from my camera, Nikon 5 megapixel, resized to 4×6, 300 ppi. I’m at work right now so I can’t get any other info, but I can always get more info tonight if needed.

Tricia 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 3, 2004
Also be sure you are viewing your image at 100% on the screen ( double click on magnify glass)
RR
Raymond Robillard
Aug 4, 2004
Tricia,

There’s an icon in the middle of the option bar, with two As (a a). Make sure it’s greyed (dark), your text will be anti-aliased, and it may appear smoother this way.

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections