MD
Posted By
Manny_Diaz
Apr 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I seem to remember that there was a key command to recall, and view what moves were made when editing an image, (Color correction, curves, etc) but now when I’d like to use it, I can’t remember what it was.
They warned me this would happen if I stayed in Preress toooo long!!!!! I know the "history palette" shows which edit was applied, but I want to view the actual edit moves ( -m in y, -k in r 5% etc).
Anyone know what I’m talking about?
Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CS
Carl_Stawicki
Apr 16, 2004
Hold Command-Option while going to the last dialog used. You can hold those keys while choosing a menu item, or with the dialog’s normal key command. Like, to recall the last curve used, type command-option-M.

Carl.
MD
Manny_Diaz
Apr 16, 2004
Wouldn’t you know it. I tried all keys, EXCEPT control for selective color!!! I thought I had tried all configurations!!!
Thanks Carl.
I owe ya a cold one!!!
Manny

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections