Posted By
Sara_Blaise
Nov 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Halo.

I’ve been using photoshop E in OS 9, but want to stop using classic and work straight out of OS X because fonts will not download on OS 9 and I use text on my photos, plus OS 9 constantly crashes in Photoshop. However, Elements will not download to OS X. Also, suddenly, the serial number on my disk will not be recognized at install and I fear I’ve really messed up my app.

Does this make any sense to anyone and is there, perhaps a solution? I’m running Panther now.

Thanks for any help.

Sara

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 2, 2003
The first question that comes to mind is whether you’re using Elements version 1 or version 2. Version 1 will not work under OS X. And you say "Elements will not download to OS X." ??? Do you mean it won’t install from the CD? My guess is that you’ll have to upgrade your Elements if you want to move all of your apps to Panther; I suspect you’re using Elements 1.0. If not, post again and let us know.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections